Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: So Cute!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member diana conover's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 16th, 2004
    Posts
    55
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My little boy (4 1/2) got out his bitty baby a while ago. I just think it's so cute when he carrys it around and plays with it. He brushed his teeth (His is a boy named Lou Lou) and gave him a kiss. He loves to kiss babies.
    He's going to make a wonderful father someday!

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2004
    Posts
    683
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Awww! SO adorable!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's so cute!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member lj01's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    198
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    AWWWWWWWWW [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Amy Pavlic's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2005
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wish I would have known about Bitty when my boys were little. My younger son, (he is a teen now) would have loved to have a Bitty. He takes care of Bitty for DD all the time. I think it is so cute that your son loves babies, I do think it makes them more nurturing and I'm sure he will be a great father some day. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member dornroeschen's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    1,053
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think it's wonderful when boys play with dolls too.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •